Thursday, July 10, 2014

First Days Home

We had a picture taking frenzy the first few weeks with Hatch. The girls couldn't get enough of him and neither could/can we!




 Handsome is right!



 They still all fit on my lap!
 Sof wanted Hatch to lay in bed with her.
 Papa Keith surprised us for a visit!


 Love this! Sof got the peace memo I guess?

 Our first outing as a family of 5. Some good ol' Wings.


 Papa and Grandma Baker visit.




 I love this 3 generation photo. They all look so much alike!
 This was a great story! I found this in the fridge. Bella drew a picture of a cake, cracked an egg on it, and had Hatch's baby monitor in their as the timer. She knew she couldn't use the oven to make a cake so she made one in the fridge.
 Papa Jeff threw the girls in the bushes.







This little boy is just a bundle of love. We are SO SO SO grateful to have him in our family! He brings so much happiness!